my boyfriend changed his phone password

Its perfectly normal for people to change their passwords periodically for security reasons. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password.


10 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Hiding Something On His Phone

Went to use ohs phone this evening while he was outside as mine had no battery discovered hes changed his password so couldnt get in.

. Why would my husband changed his password on his phone. If when you asked for the pw he made excuses to not give it to you thats more suspicious imo. Now that I feel like Im finally caught up with people my age my mom has been grilling me about being selfish because I told her I wanted to stay in.

Anyway I finally found out the enormity of his deception. I 33F have had trust issues partly due to his line of work inconsistent rosters night shifts overtime and a culture of unfaithfulness with this particular profession but mainly due to the fact that he was in a relationship when we met. It also in some cases provides us with the opportunity to act.

For the last few months my boyfriend changed his password. That situation make me think act different when Im with him every time I see him or with him it get me wonder. I am so pissed my boyfriend changed his phone password again.

Now I dont even wana see him dont want to go to his house. A male age 41-50 erisier writes. Stars Top Answer.

No if there is phone number it would be the one on the phone he stole there are 3 gmail acoounts on the phone and he changed the passwords on all 3. Giving you the wisdom of my hindsight. Changed his password.

On the other hand maybe youre struggling to let go of the past and give him the chance to redeem himself. Brooki I had this very strange incident with my bf. He probably is not hiding anything however he would like his own privacylife understandably.

Allow him his privacy. But I never checked his phone. 02062022 at 1249 am.

He cheated in his then partner with me. My boyfriend stole my phone and changed my passwords. Since my boyfriend change his cell phone password it got me thinking that he is hidding something from me or he is cheating on me.

The usage of technology has an impact on our daily lives. Check out Sweetn the first. Maybe youre reaching for your phone because you think he hasnt changed.

My ex cheated on me but had been actively looking for someone to have a relationship with while me for years. It seems like hes protective of his phone lately. Answer 1 of 18.

In that case you need to just back off and just trust him. I feel like if he gave you the pw when asked its not a big deal. Hope things get better soon.

I am not the type of girl whose curious my bfs affairs in fb email or his friends or social life. Have known it for years and he knows mine not that we check each others phones but no. To my utter surprise he changed his.

Some reason today I felt like I wanted to check his phone. Theres no need to worry if your boyfriend changed his password. So I was impressed wow my bf actually gave me his.

Posted in Hack Cell Phone Instagram has ceased to be just a photo app now and has become a much more complete social network. One day he assures me that he is the best bf cause he never cheated on me he is always faithful and then he himself offered me his fb password. And I knew what his password was all along.

My BF 32M of 4 years has changed his password in his phone. If he changed his password after finding out that you were snooping then THERE is your answer as to why he changed his password. My boyfriend just got a new phone and changed his password I knew the old one and yes I would go through his phone just has he goes through mine trust issues on both sides anyways I was thinking of making this an issue but on the other hand Im thinking why.

I have a job in my desired career field I just graduated and Im living with my boyfriend. Katherine a 59 10062015 at 242 pm. That of course doesnt prove hes cheating but it definitely constitutes suspicious behavior to me anyways.

Weve been living together for one year now and have been dating for two- his family likes me too. Obviously if hes cheated on you or anyone else for that matter youre going to have some trust issues. There we meet people make friends and even get partners.

Answer 1 of 3. I wish I had trusted my.


Security Check Required


How To Break Into My Boyfriend S Phone Without Knowing The Password Quora


Pin By Sarah On Feminism Faith In Humanity Thoughts Life Advice


Pin Page


9dgj5qf 3pgfsm


10 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Hiding Something On His Phone


Pin Page


Pin Page

0 comments

Post a Comment